Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Montag, 26. April 2010

Italeri, U.S. Infantry, 1:72

And now some more G.I.`s, this time from Italeri (U.S. Infantry). Nice Figures but I`m not satisfied with the Painting. I painted them 1 1/2 Years ago and I wasn`t sure which colours to use so I took what I had got at home and what looks similar to the boxart. I think the trousers got a false colour and the “wash” wasn`t dark enough. But I´ve got plenty of this figures so I will start a new attempt.



Hier ein paar G.I`s von Italeri (U.S. Infantrie). Nette Figuren, aber mit der Lackierung bin ich nicht so zufrieden. Ich habe Sie vor ca. 1 ½ Jahren lackiert und war mir mit der Farbgebung unsicher. Daher habe ich geschaut, was gerade im Haus war und habe mich an den Bildern auf der Verpackung orientiert. Ich denke, die Hosen passen nicht von der Farbe her und auch das „wash“ war etwas zu hell. Na ja, ich habe noch reichlich Figuren aus dem Set und werde irgendwann einen neuen Versuch starten.

2 Kommentare:

  1. The trousers will look better if you wash them with a dark green. then highlight (Drybrush) with a yellowish or ochre.
    All in all nice figures

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I really appreciate your comment. Thank you, I will try this and will post the results.

    AntwortenLöschen