Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Montag, 3. Mai 2010

Panzermuseum Munster

On Sunday we visited my brother-in-law and his family. We talked about his last visit of the Museum Sinnsheim (A lot of planes, cars and motorcycles) and he showed some pictures. He told me that two years ago he was also in the tank museum in Munster. I always wanted to go there but until now I never got the chance. So I am Happy that he burned a cd with a lot of pictures of his visit. If you are interested in more pictures please let me know, than I will post them in the text days.

Sturmtiger (the shell has a wight of 345 kg!)
Panzer IV
Panzer III

Wir haben am Wochenende einen Familienbesuch gemacht. Dabei kamen mein Schwager und ich auf verschiedene Museen zu sprechen. Er war kürzlich in Sinnsheim und zeigte ein paar Fotos. Wie ich erfuhr, war er vor 2 Jahren auch im Panzermuseum in Munster, in das ich schon immer mal wollte. Er brannte mir sofort eine CD mit Bildern, da ich immer auf der Suche nach Originalfotos bin. Wenn Interesse besteht, werde ich diese gerne nach und nach veröffentlichen.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen