Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Montag, 10. Mai 2010

Wargames - Nun also auch ich!

O.K. I`m infected by the wargaming virus. I read so much about the games, was fascinated by the game reports on several blogs and I like games and modelling. So it was a little step to decide: I want tp play wargames, too! No I found a game called “Behind Omaha” a german wargame with interesting rules and players close to my hometown. I started basing figures and you will see my first attempt in the pictures. The next weeks I will arrange my troops. There will be German and British units for a start.

Mich hat der "Wargames – Virus" erwischt. Nachdem ich so viel über verschiedene Spiele gelesen hatte, mich die Spielbericht in verschiedenen Blogs sehr interessiert haben und ich gerne Spiele und Modelbau mache war es dann nur noch ein kleiner Schritt. Mit „Behind Omaha“ habe ich ein sehr interssantes Regelwerk gefunden und es scheint auch Spieler in der Nähe zu geben. Also geht es nun ans Aufstellen der Truppen. Ich habe mit dem Basing begonnen und probiere da noch rum. Ein erstes Ergebnis seht Ihr auf den Bildern. In den nächsten Wochen werde ich meine Truppen zusammenstelle. Zunächst Deutsche und Briten.

2 Kommentare: