Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2010

Deutsches Afrikakorps, 1:72

Surprisingly an old friend visited me yesterday and it was a beautifulm evening. So I wasn`t able to go on with the Stuart. But it`s an opportunity to show you my D.A.K. collection. Some figures are designated for my little Diorama. E.G. the last figure on the right is marshaling a Halftrack. (Airfix conversion)








Habe gestern überraschen Besuch von einem alten Schulfreund bekommen. War ein toller abend, aber dafür blieb der Stuart liegen. Eine gute Gelegenheit, heute mal meine D.A.K. - Sammlung vorzustellen. Einige sind schon für das Afrika-Dio. Z.B. die Figur hinten rechts weist gerade ein Fahrzeug ein.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I really like the way that you paint the DAK

    Very accurate, well done

    AntwortenLöschen