Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2010

Daimler MK II, Hasegawa, 1:72

Yesterday I started painting this Hasegawa Kit. It was built a half year ago and and I`ve never found the time to go on. It only got a first layer of Tamiya "dark yellow" and the wheels were painted in "anthrazit" from Revell Aqua Color.By the way, I´ve got too much unfinished projekts......



Ich habe gestern mal angefangen, den Daimler MKII von Hasegawa zu lackieren. Der stand seit einem halben Jahr gebaut im Keller, aber irgendwie hatte ich nie die Zeit dafür. Gestern hat er eine Schicht "Dunkelgelb" von Tamiya erhalten. Die Räder wurden in Revell Aqua Color - "Anthrazit" lackiert. Aber irgendwie habe ich zu viele unvollendete Projekte....

2 Kommentare:

  1. Nice looking Matchbox backdrop as well.

    Half finished projects are the bain of any true hoarder!

    Keep it up!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I will try! This weekend I will make a photo of all the unfinished projects. But I am afraid that they will not fit on one picture. Too many of them ;-=

    AntwortenLöschen