Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Montag, 5. Juli 2010

Stuart, Bren Gun Carrier, Matchbox, Airfix, 1:72

This weekend I finished the building of the Stuart. After the soccer match I needed something to relax..... I was focused on the tracks so I forgot the 6 little wheels but I fetched them later. Now the painting of the details will follow.

For transport purposes in the "Behind Omaha" game I need som vehicles. The first is the Bren Carrier from Airfix. No challenge to build it but now the holes and gaps get some filling.





Am Wochenende habe ich den Stuart fertig gebaut. Ich brauchte nach dem Spiel gegen Argentinien was zum entspannen..... Da ich voll auf die Kette fixiert war hatte ich 6 kleine Räder vergessen. Die ließen sich aber problemlos nachträglich einbauen. Jetzt kommt die Detailbemalung.

Für meine Briten bei "Behind Omaha" brauche ich noch Transportfahrzeuge. Das erste ist der Bren Carrier von Airfix. Schnell gebaut und irgendwie "niedlich". Nun müssen die Auswerfermarkierungen verspachtelt werden.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen