Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Freitag, 24. September 2010

Sd.KfZ. 251, Armourfast, 1:72

What a beautiful day.... I flight to Berlin on Wednesday for a short day-off with my collegues. I visited the "Reichstag" and saw "Nofretete" (my dictionary says, the lady is called Nefertiti in english) and the weather was beautiful. After my return yestaerday evening I found the Armourfast Kit, wich I bought online. Yeah, so I started building it. Not finished but I was to tired at the end.












Was für ein schöner Tag.... Bin mit Kollegen zum Betriebsausflug nach Berlin geflogen. Ich habe den Reichstag besucht und Nofretete besichtigt. Das Wetter war auch klasse. Als ich nach Hause kam hatte der Briefträger den Armourfast-Bausatz gebracht. Ich habe sofort angefangen zu bauen, war aber dann doch zu müde zum Fertigstellen.



1 Kommentar:

  1. I regret it's not "D" version, it's a pity :/

    I'm waiting for painted model :)

    AntwortenLöschen