Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Dienstag, 12. Oktober 2010

Und schon wieder.... Sd.Kfz. 251, Armourfast, 1:72

Again the Halftrack....
Yesterday I started with the Camo-Scheme and finished the MG-Gunner. The figure in the back is one of my new project, Pegasus Waffen-XX Set 2, I started it last week.




Schon wieder Halbketten....
Gestern habe ich mit der Tarnlackierung begonnen und den MG-Schützen bemalt. Die Figur im Heck ist von meinem neuen Projekt, Pegasus Waffen-XX Set 2, das ich letzte Woche begonnen habe.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Very nice. These are on my to buy list.
    J

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks, John. I can recommend these halftracks. The price performance-ratio (in german it means "Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis", I don`t know if this is the right transaltion) is o.k.

    AntwortenLöschen