Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Donnerstag, 31. März 2011

Zvezda " Art of Tactic", 1:100, update

Yesterday I primecoated these tanks and built them. Took about 10 Minutes and they fit well. No glue was nessecary. Only at the Panzer III some rework will be needed because the front part of the hull won´t snap into the right position. I like these kits but it willbe a challenge to paint them. In the second picture you can see three Roskopf-Tanks I bought two weeks ago. They are in the same scale and I think that´s right. And here the Minis with their great brothers: A Panzer III from Italeri (1:72), a T 34 from Matchbox (1:76) and a Panzer II from Revell/Matchbox (1:76).


Welcome Samy! Du hier? Ich freue mich!!!

11 Kommentare:

  1. Small but nice. But I think taht it will drive me crazy tp paint them. Do anyone know where to get some decals in this 15mmm scale?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dig around on the forums for Flames of War, they'll be sure to know somewhere.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks for the hint, Arquinsiel!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Nice little tanks :-D
    Greetings
    Peter

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Whew, thanks for the hint, never knew that Zvezda does produce in 15mm scale.

    Looks like a lot of "budget" reinforcement will be added to my 15mm solo skirmish campaign.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. @ Jozar:I paid 2,50 € each, but they are out of the Gamebox "Art of tactic". I don´t know if they will be purchased seperately. But if you need some of them I may ask a friend if he got a few more for me!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. @mork

    Thanks for the info, google just told me that these tanks are sold seperatly under the label "Zvezda Wargame Add On" for about 2-3€ per unit.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Спавнение 72 и 100 масштаба хорошое и интересное.Интересно посмотретьт на готовые и окрашенные модели.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. @all: Could someone help me with the translation of the last comment?

    AntwortenLöschen