Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012

British Forces....

Today some pictures of my british forces. As you can see, the bases of most of the minis aren´t finished yet. I   continued the work in the last days and I hope to finish this until next Sunday. These Soldiers were the first I based a long time ago. I recognized, that "green" is not the best choice to paint the bases, so I started to repaint them. And the rest was rweorked and painted, too. I have to highlight and wash the bases and finally they will get some gras.
The bright sunlight has the effect, that the tanks look like new. But in reality the´re looking a lot more "used".










10 Kommentare:

  1. Some cool posts lately Mork, great stuff :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I agree with Al, great stuff. It's always fun to see what you post!

    Keep it up!
    FF

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I like British figs. You made a good selection out of them Andreas. Nice work! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Kabar Baik Untuk Para pencinta Game
    Karena di Bulan januari ini Sudah keluar Game RPG Online Terpopuler Se-Asia
    Penasarankan Game nya Seperti apa???
    Kalian bisa dilihat game nya dari link di bawah yaaa

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. semoga sukses terus gan buat usahanya

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Mau mendapatkan pelayanan yang baik dan ramah???

    Modal Kecil bisa mendapatkan hasil yg luar biasa...

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Menarik sekali, perlu saya coba ini..
    kebetulan lagi cara tentang hal ini.

    AntwortenLöschen