Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Donnerstag, 11. April 2013

One week of holiday = 2 kits finished ;-) (Humber & Chaffee) Revell, 1:76

I was at the northern sea last week. One week with the family, nice weather (cold, stormy but sunny - as it has to be :-), nice landscape and a lot of fun. Very relaxing. But in the evenings I got time to build a few kits. I built my last tank over one 1 ago, so I started with two old Matchbox (now Revell) kits I still had in my stock, just to get back into buisness.

Here they are:







I also started a Opel Blitz by Roden and a Mathilda from Esci. But these are still in progress. I will report as soon as possible.

And welcome Shaun, Karitas, Jomps and Daniel Kischko! Nice to have you here!

7 Kommentare:

  1. Great progress Mork! Classic kits.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You call that finished? :D
    Just kiddin'...
    Looking good so far ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Excellent choice, the humber is a treat to paint.

    FF

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great stuff, as always mate :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thanks a lot. Now the painting will follow, but I got so much unpainted kits. I hope to get a "kick in the ass" and go on. And Mojo: ;-) I know that you know that I know that these aren`t finished...

    AntwortenLöschen