Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Freitag, 16. Juli 2010

"To do" Teil 2, Britische Fahrzeuge

Today you will find Part 2 of my unfinished modells. This time the british vehicles. From left to right (first picture)
Esci Valentine 1:72
Matchbox Stuart 1:76
Airfix Bren Gun Carrier 1:76
in the background Revell/Matchbox Leyland Retriver (Monty`s Caravan) 1:76
I will try to convert the Retriver to a "normal" Truck. Thats the reason why he is unfinished for a year or so. I`ve got no idea how to go on.



Heute Teil 2 meiner unvollendeten....Britische Fahrzeuge.
Von links:
Esci Valentine 1:72
Matchbox Stuart 1:76
Airfix Bren Gun Carrier 1:76
im Hintergrund Revell/Matchbox Leyland Retriver (Monty`s Caravan) 1:76
Letzteren will ich zu einem "normalen" LKW umbauen, weiß aber noch nicht wie. Deshalb steht der auch so schon seit einem Jahr im Keller rum.

3 Kommentare:

  1. mein heir

    the Leyland retriever conversion was featured in Military Modelling magazine some years ago and a bloke had virtually built ALL variants in 1.76th scale
    i have a the magazines somewhere at home if you need help
    david

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I think I have this in a magazine somewhere as well, Military Modelling 1976/77 I think, If David has no luck, flick me a comment and I will action it when I return next month.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you guys. It would be great if you could send me a scanned version per mail (mork6969[at]aol.de or a link with further information.
    And Paul, have a nice trip!

    AntwortenLöschen