Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Dienstag, 12. April 2011

German Forces for "Behind Omaha"

My "Behin Omaha" Forces needed reinforcments. I´ve shown you the Medics last week and here you find the rest of them. A "Fire Team", two Officers, two Panzerfaust and three Flamethrower. They will add my existing 4 Platoons when needed. The last part will be more MG`s, but they have to wait a few days, because I´m busy with work in the moment. These are again figures I painted in the last two years and now they left the shelf for action!

The "Fire-Team" The Officers





Panzerfaustschützen





Flamethrower



Welcome to Mini Mike! His Page: http://minimike-ministories.blogspot.com/

5 Kommentare:

  1. Good work, you can never have enough germans.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great looking bunch. Really nice.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks mates. When I ´ve got my MG teams finished the Brits are the next ones. I have to rework all the bases and I need some MG teams as well. So much to do and so little time...;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. A great set of figures mate.Very well painted indeed.

    Cheers Rich

    AntwortenLöschen