Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Montag, 4. April 2011

Opel Blitz, Zvezda, 1:100

First of all I have to say sorry that I was not able to comment your post and your work the last days. I`ve got heavy problems with my internet connection. After a few minutes or soemtimes half an hour my connection goes down and I´m not able to go to the net for hours or days. I don`t know why, have to ask my provider :-(

Today I want to show you the Opel Blitz from Zvezda in 15 mm or 1:100 scale. An intersting kind of kit and again, no glue was needed. Thumbs up for the new Range made by Zvezda.

I have changed the pictures of the Halftrack I posted yesterday. I wasn`t able to do it faster.



6 Kommentare:

  1. Not my scale, but they surely look the part!!!
    Good work there Dr. Mork! :-)
    T.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Need a lot of them in 20mm but they're nice.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I bought this set. I had some problems to assemble this model. It looks a little crooked. However, the result is good.
    http://militaryminiatures-carloantonio.blogspot.com/2011/02/opel-blitz-ww2-truck-zvezda-1100.html

    Cheers
    Carlo Antonio

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Much better than the Models from "FoW".... Great Details. Even in this small scale, Zvezda is leading!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thanks! I need 2 or 3 in the 20mm scale, too. Shame on me, I´ve only build on from Italeri and sold it at ebay... I´ve got one from Rodden in my cellar.
    @CarloAntonio: Nice paintjob on your kit. I´ve seen what you mean.

    AntwortenLöschen