Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Samstag, 5. März 2011

Tracks, Panther & StuG III, Armourfast & Trumpeter

Not much time at the moment but nevertheless I contiuned the work on this two tanks. I glued the tracks at the StuG III. They were to long, so I had to cut of about 5 mm on each side. The Panther tracks were painted with "Mud brown" from Revell. I want to give them a really muddy look, that`s whay I used this glossy colour. Than a wash with Devlon mud was done. Next step is a drybrush with "Gunmetal". Then the pigments will follow.











4 Kommentare:

  1. Looking good. One thing..on the stug try and get some track sag
    http://www.rag-modellbau.de/129259/pfingsten08/STUG%20III.JPG
    You can do this by putting pins through the bodywork so they slightly press the tracks down and between the rolloing wheels. Mind you, I have seen pics of real stugs with the tracks in a straightline across the rolling wheels,with no sag...so I´ll shut up now ;-D
    Greetings
    Paul

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for the link, Paul, nice Pic! I will try it. ´We will see. if I succeed.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks Geordie. I think it is a good base for the pigments. I think the more of the tracks are hidden with mud and dirt, the better it will look.

    AntwortenLöschen