Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Samstag, 9. April 2011

JS-2 Stalin, Italeri, update

Weekend!!! After a hard week two days of recreation are welcome...Yesterday afternoon I continued the work on the JS-2. After a preparation with "Glänzer" I put on the decals. Then the tank was washed with diluted oil colours (Burnt Umbra). I have to admit that the result is a still very clean tank.Hmm, I think I have to do te last step again. A nice weekend to all of you!



And welcome to Laughing Ferret! I love your Blood Bowl Team. Wonderful...Here you can find them http://laughingferret.blogspot.com/

8 Kommentare:

  1. Good job on that, have a good weekend.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I can smell that new car smell. Nice work.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Хорошая работа.Только цвет малость светлый,как с монумента чтоли.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Cool, I like the Russian Green on the later war tanks

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Он малость темнее.4БО цыет называется.Мне нравится как его Акан передал.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thanks, mates!
    @МаксимС: Sorry, but I can`t read your comments and the translation programm gives a strange suggestion what you`ve could mean....

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Эх,плохо что незнаю иностранные языки.Цвет 4БО темнее,чем на фото.Он выглядит как с памятника.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. @МаксимС: I hope I understand what you mean! You said that the colour is to bright and it looks like more an monument?
    I agree. I hoped that using the diluted oil colour would have an darker effect. That´s why I will do the procedere again.

    AntwortenLöschen