Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Freitag, 8. April 2011

Medics, Revell, 1:72

Last time I played "Behind Omaha" I recognized that Medics are very useful and that I haven´t got enough of them. Because I plan to paint one more platoon I started to fill the "Medic-Gap" first. Here are the results. I used some older Figures I painted one or two years ago and repainted them and added some bags and weapons. The three "Running Men" are from the Revell set "German Armoured Infantry" and the other one from Revells "Afrika Korps". I put them on bases. The bases aren`t finished yet, they need a drybrush and some static grass. But I`m satisfied with the results.










And Welcome to Iggy! Visit his page http://iggymini.blogspot.com/

10 Kommentare:

  1. You're right medics are sometimes overlooked, yours are very well done, good work.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Stretcher!!!
    A very nice idea Dr. Mork!!!
    T.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Nice Sanis Mork! Like them much!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Original idea, my rules don't allow for medics, except in campaigns

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thanks, mates!
    I´ve seen a nice idea for using a stretcher, Thanos. Based on a figure from Revells Engineers. Perhabs I can do this conversion soon.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Perfect conversion !! Another great work Mork !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Liking those simple but effective conversions mate.

    Cheers Rich.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Great work as per usual Mork.

    Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. When are the nurses coming? :-)

    Great painted figures ;-)

    Greetings
    Peter

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. :-) Nurses!!! A little bit unattended in this scale! Nice idea, Peter. And thank you all for yor response!

    AntwortenLöschen