Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Sonntag, 6. Februar 2011

Panzerkampfwagen V Panther, Ausführung D, Armourfast, 1:72

Yesterday was a perfect Saturday! First I was at a soccer tournament with my son and he and his team won all 5 matches and the tournament. How proud I was! Back at home the postman rings and brought a parcel with my long awaited SHQ Minis, Pigments from Vallejo and this Panther D. Yeah, that`s what I call quite good!

The Sprues in detail.

This time I primed it with Skullbone from Armypainter because I want to try out a new painting variant. I usually use Tamiya "Dark Yellow" but this time it will get a "Middlestone" paint from Vallejo-


Here a comparison with the Revell Panther.
This Kit from Armourfast is a nice one. The first one will be used for testing a few things. A new paint, a new Camo-Scheme and my first tries with Pigments for the tracks.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Looks good, and well done to your son on the football.

    Cheers Rich.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Doesn´t look at all bad...how long did it take to put together?
    Congratulations to your son and his team :-D
    Greetings
    paul

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I thank you both :-)
    @ Paul: It took 10 Minutes, but there are 3 parts missing ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. That will do the trick to fill out my Panther Battalion methinks :)

    AntwortenLöschen