Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011

New Stuff! And a look in the box of Zvezda`s T34

Yesterday a long awaited parcel arrived with new Stuff. It contained 2 Kits from Zvezda and new Figures. Here we are:
1 Tiger (Zvezda)
1 T 34 (Zvezda)
1 German Machine Gun Tema (Zvezda)
1 Russian Machine Gun Team (Zvezda)
1 Japanese 70 mm Gun (Waterloo 1815)
1 French Knights (Revell)
1 Livonia Knight (Zvezda)
1 U.S. Rangers (Pegasus)
1 German Artillery (Revell)

All the good things!

Nice Boxart

The pictures are promising

What I found inside is great!

The tracks!

A detail picture. I couldnt`t believe that this one is a snap kit!

Last but not least, the decals.

I was amazed! This one is a "Snap Kit" without gluing needed? Wow, but we will see after the assembling, if the pieces fit together.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, looks impressive!
    Just like the Tiger, this one seems to be very fine. I'm exited about how it looks when it's finished!

    Dress up warm Italeri & Armourfast. This could become your knock-out!

    //mojo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice looking parcel!Cheers for the look at the Zvezda T-34.The two arty sets are some of the best on the market.I can't wait to get waterloo's US gun.

    Cheers Rich.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I can´t wait to start these, but first I have to finish these british boys from Matchbox. I promised it...

    AntwortenLöschen