Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Dienstag, 30. August 2011

"Fast assembly month"...T 34, Panzer IV G, update

Today an update of my Fast assmebly kits. I started painting the Panzer IV and the Sherman (Pictures of this one will follow).The Panzer IV was primecoated with Tamiya Dark yellow and then I brushed it with Vallejo "Middlestone". Still a lot to do here.
I also applicated the decals on the T 34. Before I´ve done that I coated it with "Glänzer", a kind of cleaning agent for the floor. So I prevent the "silvering" of the decals. The tracks aren`t finished at the T 34 and after painting them a wash with dilluted oil colours (burnt umbra) will follow. I keep you informed about the progress ;-)




5 Kommentare:

  1. Nice idea about the decal application Mork. Good work.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The T34 looks great...and that is a good idea with the Glänzer.
    Grüsse
    Paul

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Looking very good so far mate!
    T.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Looking good. Can't wait to see the final versions (and the Sherman).

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you mates. I hope to finish them as well as a M 36 and the Sherman this weekend. We will see...

    AntwortenLöschen