Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Dienstag, 9. August 2011

Armourfast, Sherman M4A3, 75MM

Back from Holiday!!! After a short trip to the bavarian forrest I´m back at home. Nice trip, but the weather was not as good as i hoped. As always I took a few kits with me, but unfortunately I was pricked in my right wrist by a wasp at day three and my Hand was swollen for over a week. So after two fast assembly kits my modelling ambitions were over :-(
Here you can see the first one. The other one ( a Panzer IV by Armourfast) will follow.









And welcome to my new viewers. I hope that after my free-time my output will increase ;-)

3 Kommentare:

  1. I need to get some Armourfast Crusaders, are they a good kit to put together? Good to have you back.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is a nice kit, on my wish list as well.
    Looks good to me, even if there are so few parts there!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks mates!
    @Fran: The kit was easy to build. The parts fit well, only a little bit of flesh to cut off.

    AntwortenLöschen