Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Montag, 14. März 2011

Country House, Fantasy Gelände Modelle, 1:72

Because I plan a "Behind-Omaha" Game next week I´m working on new houses. The ruin I´ve posted yesterday. Simultaneously I´m working on this country house. I sprayed it with "Army painter - Skullbone" and washed it with Devlon Mud. The roof was sprayed with "Terracotta", a really nice colour wich gives a nice, rough look. I glued it with woodglue, no grinding was needed here, all fits perfectly! Still a lot to paint but you can get a first impression.





And Welcome Monty, nice to see you here!

4 Kommentare:

  1. Great work Andreas!
    The idea with the spray painting and the wash is simply fantastic!!!!
    Very inspiring!!!!
    T.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks Thanos. I was in a hurry and I deliberated how to safe time. Thats why I used the spray and I think it works.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I like that..the idea of spray painting and washing...good one
    Greetings
    Paul

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. It is a fast way to get acceptable results, I think.

    AntwortenLöschen