Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Donnerstag, 24. März 2011

Feuerbart vs. Mork, Behind Omaha, 600 Points

Today I want to start with the game report. I will do this in two or three parts, because I made a load of pictures and I have no time for a full report in one turn.
Both sides got 600 points. The aim was to get all four landmarks or destroy all enemy units.


First you can see the line-up of Feuerbart: 3 Shermans, one Truck, one M 20, one ATG, two Jeeps and the rest is infantry.


My line-up: One Panzer III, one Panzer IV, One Panzer V Panther, one StuG III, one Kübelwagen, One ATG, one Sd.Kfz. 222 and 4 infantry units, one with heavy mortars.


The first move, units went forward and tried to reach one of the four landmarks.





In the second turn, each one reached the first landmark. I made a lucky punch on the GMC. It stood behind the two houses, but my StuG III could reach it because there was a little gap. A hit into the side and the truck exploded, took a few infantry units with it.


In the next turn I was abel to destroy the M 20. Feuerbarts Infantry and one Jeep secured the Landmark at the church, the rest tried to reach the forrest.
On the left flank my Panther was in heavy combat with two Shermans and got a hit. The Sd. Kfz. 222 tried to escape but got one hit as well. My ATG hits the Sherman down the road. Here I made a big mistake. I turned the turret of the Panther instead of moving the tank. So the Sherman was able to hit it in the side armour.


Next Turn:
The StuG III was destroyed as well as the Sd. Kfz.222. On the right flank, my infantry reached the first landmark.



To be continued....

6 Kommentare:

  1. Great AAR keep it comming. When do they plan to release Behind Omaha in English??

    GReg

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Looks good! Can't wait for the rest!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Looks really good...more!!!
    greetings
    Paul
    Gehst du nach Heiden??
    http://www.euromodelexpo.eu/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. It was a lot of fun and the end....you will see ;-)
    @Greg. I don´t know if it will be published in english. It is a non-commercial project and I don`t know who will translate this in his spare time.
    @Paul: Leider nicht. Ich kann an dem Samstag wegen eines privaten Termins nicht nach Heiden :-(

    AntwortenLöschen