Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Samstag, 6. November 2010

Jagdpanther, Revell, 1:76

I finished my last journey and so I was able to make some pictures of the Jagdpanther. I`ve build it in a hotel room last week. On my journeys I always have a little box with glue, a cutter and sandpaper and a kit, so I can build a little bit when it gets to boring. The nice thing of this kit is that you can build it with open hatches. The last picture shows a comparison with a Dragon kit in 1:72. The hull isn´t glued yet because the road wheels will be paint first.




So, nach Beendigung der letzten Dienstreise bin ich endlich zum Fotographieren gekommen. Hier also der Jagdpanther von Revell, den ich letzte Woche im Hotel gebaut habe. Ich habe auf meinen Reisen immer eine kleine Kiste mit Klebe, Messer und Schleifpapier und einen Bausatz dabei. Dann kann ich im Hotelzimmer ein wenig basteln, wenn es zu langweilig wird. Das schöne an diesem Bausatz ist die Möglichkeit, die Luken offen zu bauen. Ober- und Unterwanne sind noch nicht geklebt, erst werden die Räder lackiert. Im letzten Bild mal ein Vergleich zum Dragon-Modell in 1:72.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Looks good so far.I remember this kit when it was matchbox(showing my age).

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice job on this so far, I got one of these in the bits and pieces package a few days ago. They look tiny compared to the Armourfast offering.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Yes, the good old matchbox kits. I remember them as well from my youth. This one will not add my B.O. Forces, because the diffrence in size to the armourfast and dragon kit is too great.

    AntwortenLöschen