Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Samstag, 20. November 2010

Valentine, Esci, 1:72

Here some pictures of my Valentine. I tried to repair it because it was destroyed by falling of a table a few month ago. Now I painted it (except the Trck/Wheel section, this will follow tonight). All is fixed except a little gap in the backside.





Heute ein paar Bilder meines Valentine. Ich versuche, Ihn zu reparieren, da er beim Sturz von einem Tisch beschädigt wurde. Hat auch geklappt bis auf ein kleines Loch in der Rückseite. Ich habe Ihn dann noch einmal lackiert, bis auf die Kettensektion, die kommt heute dran.

4 Kommentare:

  1. I am really liking this work mate.I have a soft spot for early British armour and infantry.The base is as good as the tank.Keep them comming please!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. A well repaired tank and Nice painting.
    greetings
    Paul

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Good job on this Mork, I enjoyed building this a few months ago.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thanks a lot. It was a long term project, started in 2009, forgot in the cellar, continued in early 2010, destroyed in June and now it is nearly finished.

    AntwortenLöschen