Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Montag, 17. Januar 2011

New Dino discovered.... Revell, unknown scale

First of all a welcome to my new viewers. I hope you enjoy this Blog!
Last weekend was no time for modelling because we cleaned up our storage rooms. In one box we never opened after moving I found this little dinosaur. I know I was in a toy shop three years ago and my son was in his "Dino-Stage" as every little boy is at this time of his life. So we bought it and I builded it and we started painting. It was a Revel-Kit. But then we moved and the Dino was forgotten in his paper-Cage. I guess I will finish it, just for fun. As you can see in the last picture, it is a real beast concerning to my 1:72 Minis.



6 Kommentare:

  1. Yeah Revell had a dino series once, long time ago, just like Tamiya. I believe they were scale 1:35. Anyway, go and paint that animal :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, sharp-looking teeth for a vegetarian :D

    //mojo

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It's a great shame Revell ended this line as it might have been fun. Obviously, it didn't work out for sale's reasons.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I've got one of those those aren't they made out of black plastic?

    Greets, now where's that dino, sight!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I think Airfix made a few dino's as well.Look forward to seeing him or her with a coat of paint.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I was surprised that this Dino caused such a great response. But, to be true, I know no man who dislike Dinos ;-)
    @ The Belgian: This one was made of a light green plastic. You can see the originla color at the head wich isn`t painted yet.

    AntwortenLöschen