Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Dienstag, 18. Januar 2011

Wiking Paintwork Trophy - End of contest

It is not usual that I post one picture a second time. I hope you excuse that. But as I mentioned last week there was a Contest, the "Wiking Paintwork Trophy". The entries with fantastic figures you will find here:
WPT Entries

It looks like my figure was one of the better ones. I got 9 from 10 possible points and I won this little contest.
O.k. yes, I am a little proud about this ;-)
Here are the results: Results

6 Kommentare:

  1. Well done Andreas!!!!
    Well done!!
    Your talent is being valued!!! :-)
    T.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Congratulations! Lots of good entries in the competition too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congrats, I have always admired your figure painting skills!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. It was a pleasure to be the Judge in this Contest! Again congratulations to you, Mork! Very nice Paintjob!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thanks a lot! Painting the Minis was a lot of fun. But winning this contest, too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Congrats with the victory!

    AntwortenLöschen