Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Freitag, 15. Oktober 2010

Schützenpanzer Marder, Roskopf, 1:100

Now to something totally different....
In my childhood I loved the Tanks and vehicles from Roskopf. They fitted to my railroad and were distributed as HO-Scale. But truly it is 1:100. I had dozens of them and a few survived the centuries. The company doesn`t exist but I found some modells in internet auctions. So I started collecting them again. They were made for a game called "Stratik", but I was too young to understand the rules. Here are 3 Schützenpanzer Marder and one Marder with Mortar.




In meiner Kindheit habe ich die Roskopf Modelle geliebt. Ich hatte dutzende und die passten ganz gut zur Modelleisenbahn. Als HO verkauft sind die Modelle tatsächlich in 1:100. Nur wenige haben die Jahrzehnte überlebt aber ich habe Roskopf in online Auktionen gefunden und wieder angefangen, sie zu sammeln. Damals waren sie auch für ein Spiel namens "Stratik" gedacht, aber ich war zu jung, um die Regeln zu verstehen. Hier also 3 Schützenpanzer Marder und ein Marder mit Mörser.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen