Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Donnerstag, 14. Oktober 2010

U.S. Infanterie, verschiedene Hersteller, 1:72

On a lazy wednesday afternoon I only managed to bring the first U.S. Platoon for B.O. on their bases. I used whiteglue, sand and water.

Ich war gestern zu faul für kreative Arbeiten, daher habe ich meinen ersten Zug U.S. Infanterie für B.O. auf Bases gestellt. Ich habe ein Gemisch aus Vogelsand, Weißleim und Wasser mit einem Trinkhalm aufgebracht (Danke Mojo für den Tip !).

3 Kommentare:

  1. They look a treat. Very nice mix of figures as well!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I like them a lot! It seems they come out from one company! Great painting and figure mixing my friend!
    T.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you, mates. I was surprised as well that Revell and Ceasar fit together so good. I`ve got a few Esci Figures on the workbench. We will see, if they fit to the rest.

    AntwortenLöschen