Please click on the pictures to enlarge them!

Dienstag, 7. September 2010

Britische Panzer, update

Yesterday I only added some grass to my board. Nothing worth to show here. But I continued working on my british tanks. I painted the Shermann and the Comet and then for the first time I used some ceaning agent to coat the sherman. After that, the first decals were positioned and I used also for the first time softener. Today, the rest of the decals will follow. On Thursday will be "washing day". As I use deluted oil colours for the bigger things I wait until I´ve got enough to work on. Then my houses will got their "wash", too.






Gestern habe ich nur weiteres Gras auf meine Normandieplatte gebracht. Es lohnt sich nicht, das heute zu zeigen. Aber ich habe mit meinen britischen Panzern weiter gemacht. Der Sherman und der Comet wurden weiter lackiert. Beim Sherman habe ich erstmals Bodenglänzer genutzt und die ersten Decals aufgebracht, zum ersten mal unter Verwendung von Weichmachern. Heute kommt der Rest der Decals. Und am Donnerstag ist "Waschtag". Neben den drei Panzern kommen dann auch meine Häuser dran.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Once you start, you don't stop!

    You are fast my friend, really fast!!

    Keep us updated!

    T.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you all. Le me tell you about a little catastrophy happended yesterday: I washed the tanks and took them outside for drying. A strong wind blowed them from the table. Gun barrels were broken and the painting was destroyid. What a mess....

    AntwortenLöschen